Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sheboygan, WI, 6-15-11

I left Charlevoix on Tuesday and made it to Portage Lake, MI, where I anchored for the night.  I left early, 0530, the next morning, Wednesday to cross the Lake and I am now in the Marina in Sheboygan, WI.  My autopilot was acting up on me today about 15 miles from Sheboygan, so it was a challenge when the time came to get the sails furled with 18 knots of wind and 5 foot seas.  I think I got it fixed, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow.  My next stop should be Milwaukee.


                          Michigan Shoreline from Charlevoix to Portage Lake


                                         Point Betsie Lighthouse


                                            More Michigan shoreline


                       Sunrise as I left Michigan and headed across the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment